Monday, December 8, 2008

Love

Went to the mall...battled the crowds. Waved at santa & bought the Bare Escentuals kit. I'm in love, it works like a charm. I have found yet another staple, LOVE when that happens.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

6 comments:

Betsey Jennifer said...

whats in the kit?

minou sussies said...

Based on the shade you pick you get: 2 foundations one light & one a bit darker for summer, mineral veil (a translucent powder), a bronzer, a blush & 3 different brushes.

Melissa said...

Bare Escentuals made me break out big time! My friend Ann swears by it too though. I gave her most of my leftovers. I think I may have some little unopened blush/bronzers and maybe even little brushes I never used though. I will look, and if you want them I will send them to you!

minou sussies said...

Ooooh send them my way!! haha
I wonder what about it made you break out? I tend to have oily skin so the powder-ness of it totally sops up the oil in my skin.

BetseyJ said...

oh my! how much was it?

minou sussies said...

i think its about $50-$60